Your mission as a UX Lead
- Lead UX design for the entire app and guide a team of designers
- Review and integrate the work of fellow designers to ensure a seamless and unified experience
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team, while providing design leadership in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Work closely with founders and developers, providing your design perspective to ensure a unified and cohesive experience throughout the Savvie app
- Conduct user needs assessment, task analysis, and develop user personas; identify key tasks for user research, competitive analysis, and testing
- Rapidly iterate on wireframes to map out alternatives for important design decisions
- Participate in documentation development processes such as defining user experience specifications, engaging in user testing and synthesizing findings
- Create end-to-end detailed design deliverables in a series of Information architecture, wireframes, flowcharts and interactive prototypes
What’s in it for you:
- Fast-track your development - Our rapid growth will allow you to accelerate your professional development - there are endless opportunities to learn, grow, and feel empowered to realize your full potential
- Making a real impact - Businesses using Savvie have seen an 80% reduction in food waste with 90% more accurate sales forecasts, this has also led to a significant increase in earnings for local businesses. By joining our team, you will play a direct role in supporting local businesses and drastically reducing food waste
- You call the shots - we have a super flat structure and we give you full autonomy over your tasks, you will have the space to be creative and come up with your own ideas and solutions
- Flexibility to work your way - Some of us are early birds, and others find the most zen in the middle of the night - here at Savvie, you have the freedom to work when you want, how you want, from where you want!
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Relevant formal education
- 4+ of UX experience
- Eagerness to lead a small design team
- A passion for leveraging design to simplify and streamline complicated features and functionality
- Significant experience designing and delivering best-in-class digital experiences
- A user-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration
- Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Figma
- An understanding of how design translates to code
- The ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- The ability to be a UX advocate and to challenge diverse stakeholders if needed
- Strong self-leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Given the breadth and speed of our work, it’s important that you have a can-do attitude and that you are proactive, driven, and adaptable
We’re moving at the speed of light, so we hope you can too - we will evaluate applicants on a rolling basis - please reach out if you have any questions!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Not checking off all the boxes?
We are happy to receive your application even if you do not have all the experience and skills listed above. Remember that other relevant experience and/or proven abilities in equivalent areas may be relevant. We trust and support people to build competence.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org