What you’ll do:
- As a Tech Lead, you will build, ship, and maintain the backend architecture of our cross-platform app. You will also evaluate and build integrations with many 3rd party software and help ship our forecasting service into production!
- You have a proven track record of delivering outstanding work, and you keep a level head even with shifting circumstances around you. At the same time, you also have a deep understanding of how technology is affecting our lives and a curiosity about how it will shape our future. There is no limit to what you could accomplish at Savvie!
- Savvie is in an early-stage phase and we hope you will join us in building a truly impact-driven company.
- Lead the technology strategy and architecture for Savvie
- Ensure technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Manage development projects to improve our product
- Make executive decisions on behalf of our technological requirements
- Manage technology budgets for internal and external resources, timeframes, and deliverables
What’s in it for you:
- Fast-track your development - Our rapid growth will allow you to accelerate your professional development - there are endless opportunities to learn, grow, and feel empowered to realize your full potential
- Making a real impact - Businesses using Savvie have seen an 80% reduction in food waste with 90% more accurate sales forecasts, this has also led to a significant increase in earnings for local businesses. By joining our team, you will play a direct role in supporting local businesses and drastically reducing food waste
- You call the shots - we have a super flat structure and we give you full autonomy over your tasks, you will have the space to be creative and come up with your own ideas and solutions
- Flexibility to work your way - Some of us are early birds, and others find the most zen in the middle of the night - here at Savvie, you have the freedom to work when you want, how you want, from where you want!
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-growing environment
- Solid hands-on experience with PostgreSQL and AWS
- Comfortable coding and working with Node.js, firebase, graphQL, and Docker environment is a must.
- Proven track record building integrations to third-party systems
- Solid knowledge in database architecture, truly data-driven
- Good understanding in developing a robust & scalable cross-platform mobile applications which have successfully delivered to customers in Flutter and/or React Native
- An ability to make technical trade-offs between short term team needs and long-term business needs
We’re moving at the speed of light, so we hope you can too - we will evaluate applicants on a rolling basis - please reach out if you have any questions!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Not checking off all the boxes?
We are happy to receive your application even if you do not have all the experience and skills listed above. Remember that other relevant experience and/or proven abilities in equivalent areas may be relevant. We trust and support people to build competence.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com